PrisilaBS 发表于 2023-12-11 11:19:19

I know designers who make

This website my Canvas template shop , Etsy, Creative Market, and Canvas s template library. Keep in mind that this is my side gig, so naturally, I only spend a few hours a week hours per month designing and promoting my templates.a full time living selling Canvas templates, but they also put in a lot more work than I do. Instead of making only one or two products per month as I do , they create a few per week So, naturally, they sell more too Where Can You Sell Canvas Templates While I create Canva templates for Canvas s template library and make some money that way, most of my Canvas template revenue is from these three platforms Etsy, Creative Market, and this website.

These are some places where you can start selling your Canva templates Creative Market Etsy photo editing servies Design Bundles Design Cuts Creative Fabrica I m sure there are other platforms where you can sell Canva templates than the ones I ve mentioned. If you have time, you could list your products on as many platforms as you want. If you re selling on your own platform, then you can choose from any one of these WordPress Woocomerce shop; this is what.

https://agentemaillist.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Phone-Number-List9-300x150.jpg

I use Shopify Squarespace Send Owl Coffee Etc. Additionally, you can become a Canva Creator and contribute your designs to their template library here s my Canvas public profile, for example. Understand that selling your Canva templates on multiple platforms is a good way to earn more money by tapping into a larger pool of audiences. As I ve mentioned above.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: I know designers who make