shahadat500 发表于 2023-12-13 14:54:36

Revilla suffers his first electoral campaign against the wind

The Cantabria train scandal and the 'Highways case' have hit the regional government led by Miguel Ángel Revilla, who recognizes that the vote level of the Regionalist Party of Cantabria that he leads, according to surveys, is "at a level vote a little lower than four years ago.

"The PRC is there to win the elections and nothing more, we are going to wait until the 28th," says the regional president, who affirms that he is running as a candidate at the age of 80 "so that the Popular Party and Vox do not govern."

The regionalist leader does not rule out pacts with the 'popular', but his aspiration is to reissue a government with PSOE, and perhaps with Unidas Podemos, and conquer Santander for the first time with the help of the new regionalist candidate Felipe Piña.

by Taboola Sponsored links you may like
Get Unsold Prefabricated Cabins with Toilet and Bath for Almost Nothing! (See Now)
Unsold Prefabricated Cabins

CORRUPTION IN CANTABRIA
Revilla has been giving lessons against Spanish corruption Phone Number Listfor decades on television sets and in books while Cantabria is consolidating itself as one of the regions with the most people accused of irregularities compared to its population.

The 'Highways case', which has revealed the purchase of political favors through bribes, has removed the Regional Government's Public Works and Urban Planning Minister, José Luis Gochicoa , from politics, and he resigned.

http://zh-cn.faxmarketing.club/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Phone-Number-List.png

Despite this, Revilla has announced that the shadow of corruption does not weigh on Gochicoa and he wants to restore it: " After the elections, if we win, which we are going to win, I am going to count on José Luis Gochicoa because he is the most honest person, I put the "two hands on the fire, more prepared and who has worked harder in Cantabria than anyone I have had in the Government ."

«What I do assure is that there is no one involved in this Government and that if there were, they would be suddenly dismissed. I have a clear conscience, I have the advantage that I am capable of ignoring everything that is said against me, that involves me in issues that I have nothing to do with, I am already, through experience, for years, reflective enough to look at myself in the mirror and say: Have you deliberately done something that is not legal? Never, ever, not even in dreams. And that allows me to be calm," adds the president.

The 'Highways case' affects the Rucecan construction company, which, despite what was published, has never had a daughter of Miguel Ángel Revilla, Jana, on salary, who has worked for another company affected by the case, the La Encina Group. , which has received 4.4 million euros in awards from the regional Executive in the last 7 years.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Revilla suffers his first electoral campaign against the wind