What is Wordpress?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-4-19 19:21:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In this article What is WordPress and what are the benefits of WordPress? I have touched on the topics, my goal is to provide useful information to our readers. First, "What is WordPress?" Let's start with a question.

This question can lead to a very long and very technical definition. In short, WordPress is a content management system that makes it very easy to create professional websites without the need for advanced software knowledge. It is an open source software, with many paid or free themes and plugins that you can enhance visually and functionally and even publish your online store by creating an e-commerce website.

What are the benefits of WordPress?

Created in 2003 by Mat Mullenweg and Mike Little, WordPress was originally designed as a personal blog. However, it later took on its current form, shaped by the growing popularity of WordPress and the changing needs of the Internet. Currently, about 35% of websites in the world are powered by WordPress infrastructure.
We can talk a lot about the benefits of WordPress, but here are the most important ones. Why should you use WordPress? I will try to answer your question briefly.

WordPress setup is easy to install
your WordPress website is quite simple and you can complete the installation in no time. There are 2 different installation methods and they are called manual wordpress installation or wordpress installation via control panel. From the information below, you can learn more about installing WordPress and publish your WordPress website right away.

Extensive use of WordPress
Due to the wide use of WordPress, you can find many articles and resources China WhatsApp Number List when you search for your problems in the WordPress forums or on the web. This way you can solve your problems as soon as possible.

No software knowledge is required
Mastering any programming language is difficult and time consuming. However, with WordPress you can publish professional websites and customize them to suit your needs with minimal programming knowledge.

Plugins for every need
In addition to the widespread use of WordPress, it also has many members on the developer side. Thanks to this, you can choose from thousands of plugins the most suitable for you and your purpose and perform all operations without the need to know the software. For example, you can do e-commerce with the woocommerce plugin and accept payments on your e-commerce site with the iyzico plugin.

WordPress is easy to design as
I mentioned plugins, there are many companies and people who develop WordPress. It gives us many suggestions and we can choose paid or free among these suggestions. You can change the design of the chosen theme according to your taste with the conveniences it provides.

As we mentioned in our article Popular Sites with WordPress Infrastructure
, WordPress infrastructure is gradually developing and many large companies around the world use wordpress technology as part of their websites. But which companies are they? Below I will list some of them for you.

Adobe, as you know, is considered the world's number 1 image and video editing company, and relies on wordpress infrastructure and uses it in the blog section. You can take a look through the link below.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册Register

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|北美奢侈品论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:38 , Processed in 0.036464 second(s), 18 queries .